Lindsay Blanks has been a winning child custody lawyers for more than 30 years. As a Child custody lawyer I know how high the stakes are for you. I am a father of a boy. I know the value of each day with him. He is only a child once. If you miss that time with your child you can never get it back. You can be sure that I will fight like a tiger to see that you are treated fairly by the Court. I will fight for you to get the most time you can get with your child. No one can promise you will get custody but we will work hard to get you the best result possible.
Lindsay Blanks experienced child custody lawyers explains child custody law in South Carolina
The best child custody lawyers evaluate cases based on all aspects of the client’s life. The South Carolina Family Courts look at EVERYTHING to determine which parent is best suited to have custody. The South Carolina custody laws require the Court to consider:
(1) the temperament of the child;
(2) the developmental needs of the child;
(3) the ability of the parents to understand and meet the needs of the child;
(4) the willingness of the parents to understand and meet the needs of the child
(5) the preferences of each child;
(6) the wishes of the parents as to custody;
(7) relationship of the parents, siblings and grandparents with the child;
(8) whether the parents will encourage a good relationship between the child and the other parent;
(9) attempts by the parents to involve the child in the parents’ dispute;
(10) attempts by one parent to disparage the other parent in front of the child;
(11) the ability of each parent to be actively involved in the life of the child;
(12) the child’s adjustment to home, school, and community environments;
(13) the stability of the child’s residences;
(14) the mental and physical health of the parents and child;
(15) the child’s cultural and spiritual background;
(16) whether the child or a sibling has been abused or neglected;
(17) domestic abuse by a parent on the child or the other parent;
(18) relocation of a parent more than one hundred miles from in the past year, unless the parent relocated for safety reasons; and
(19) other factors as the court considers necessary.
The best child custody lawyers match their client’s strengths with the law to get the best result.